RP Bookmark exchange 2018
8 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (78)
Related Discussions
Christmas Bookmark Exchange
Comments (44)I was having a wonderful vacation with my DH :-) Our second (and I hope not last) trip to Vietnam... I did get one bookmark, as a gift for a friend :-) It is made of brass from a workshop that provides employment for handicapped people. A bit expensive for the Christmas Exchange though :-) Hmmmm....you've given me an idea ......See More2014 Annual Bookmark Exchange
Comments (19)I'm planning to send out bookmark exchange information tomorrow, Wednesday November 19th. If your address has changed since last year, please send me an email with the new information to rose folly at gmail.com (eliminate spaces). Here are the names I have. If I have accidentally left anyone out, please let me know. merryworld carolyn my donnamira rouan frances md sheriz6 siobhan 1 astrokath two big dogs christine a artiste 8 phaedosia yoyobon rosefolly Rosefolly...See MoreThe Nth Annual Bookmark Exchange - The Official Thread
Comments (81)THANK YOU friends! When this bookmark exchange began three or four years ago, I bought an small wooden antique chest for my bookmarks. Each year, the collection grows. And every time I start a book, it begins with a search through the chest for the perfect bookmark. EACH one of you has sent me lovely gifts that represent YOU. Each one of you has bookmarks in that wooden chest that are treasured and used regularly. Thank you. Thank you one and all - for your thoughtfulness, your time, your creativity, and for being a part of my reading life. PAM...See MoreHow to message RP members
Comments (4)Having clicked all the right buttons now, my letterbox is open for business. Rosefolly, If you message me, houzz will email me and tell me that I have a message in my letterbox. I like martin z's analogy, it does seem like going to someone's home and puttIng a note in a letter tray. Then a butler, upon noticing a note in the letter tray, rings a bell. Upon hearing the bell, the recipient retrieves the note from the letter tray. None of this can happen unless the person's home has set up a letter tray and agreed that they would like to get a note put into said letter tray. Very proper. Below are instructions for setting up said letter tray. Sending messages Or at least I think this is how it works if I understood the directions. Gean...See More- 7 years ago
- 7 years agolast modified: 7 years ago
- 7 years agolast modified: 7 years ago
- 7 years agolast modified: 7 years ago
- 7 years agolast modified: 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years agolast modified: 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years agolast modified: 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years agolast modified: 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years agolast modified: 7 years ago
Related Stories

DECLUTTERING9 Exit Strategies for Your Clutter
How to efficiently — and regularly — rid your home of the things you don’t want
Full Story
LIFE9 Ways to Appreciate Your House Just as It Is
Look on the bright side — or that soothingly dark corner — to feel genuine gratitude for all the comforts of your home
Full Story
DECLUTTERING10 Decluttering Projects You Can Do in 15 Minutes or Less
Try these ideas to get organized at home one small step at a time
Full Story
DECLUTTERING6 More Clutter-Busting Home Habits to Adopt This Year
Be decisive, don’t use the garage as your dumping ground and do rethink that sweater you never wear
Full Story
skibby (zone 4 Vermont)