Bookmark exchange 2021?
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (39)
Related Discussions
Bookmark Exchange!
Comments (3)Siobhan, Enjoy your holiday and congratulations on your new position! I was wondering if we would do the bookmark exchange this year but didn't want to pester you about it. Thanks for offering to be in charge of it Rosefolly. :)...See MoreThe Nth Annual Bookmark Exchange - The Official Thread
Comments (81)THANK YOU friends! When this bookmark exchange began three or four years ago, I bought an small wooden antique chest for my bookmarks. Each year, the collection grows. And every time I start a book, it begins with a search through the chest for the perfect bookmark. EACH one of you has sent me lovely gifts that represent YOU. Each one of you has bookmarks in that wooden chest that are treasured and used regularly. Thank you. Thank you one and all - for your thoughtfulness, your time, your creativity, and for being a part of my reading life. PAM...See MoreFollow up on the bookmark exchange
Comments (54)I mailed mine out yesterday. I finally got the ones I ordered and hurried home on my lunch break to get them mailed. I have to confess...there are two bookmarks in each card...except one. Even though I thought I had checked each envelope twice somehow I ended up with one leftover bookmark. So my apologies to whomever gets the card with only one bookmark in it!...See MoreLast Call for the 2016 Bookmark Exchange!
Comments (0)For those new to the board, every year a group of us exchange bookmarks. It doesn't have to be fancy, just a bookmark. We've exchanged lots of fun ones over the years including handmade, NASA missions, Peanuts, and ones reflecting where we are or where we've been. So, please let me know if you're interested and I'll let you know how to get on the list....See More- 4 years agolast modified: 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years agolast modified: 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years agolast modified: 4 years ago
- 4 years agolast modified: 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
Related Stories

CONSUMER TRENDS RESEARCH5 Big Takeaways From the 2021 U.S. Houzz Bathroom Trends Study
These are some of the important design features homeowners want most in their remodeled bathrooms
Full Story
LIFE8 Home Projects Perfect for Holiday Downtime
Start the new year on the right foot by using some free time now to organize, store and clean
Full Story
DECLUTTERING9 Exit Strategies for Your Clutter
How to efficiently — and regularly — rid your home of the things you don’t want
Full Story
TRAVEL BY DESIGN10 Ideas for Packable Decor From Your Travels
It's fun to decorate with finds from a trip — but not so fun to lug them home. These ideas are affordable and easy on the suitcase
Full Story
MOST POPULAR4 Obstacles to Decluttering — and How to Beat Them
Letting go can be hard, but it puts you more in control of your home's stuff and style. See if any of these notions are holding you back
Full Story
COMMUNITYBook It: Bring a Mini Library to Your Front Yard
Take a book, leave a book. An ingenious lending-library idea is sweeping the nation — see if it's right for your neighborhood
Full Story
LIFE9 Ways to Appreciate Your House Just as It Is
Look on the bright side — or that soothingly dark corner — to feel genuine gratitude for all the comforts of your home
Full Story
WORKING WITH PROS12 Questions Your Interior Designer Should Ask You
The best decorators aren’t dictators — and they’re not mind readers either. To understand your tastes, they need this essential info
Full Story
MOST POPULARContractor Tips: Top 10 Home Remodeling Don'ts
Help your home renovation go smoothly and stay on budget with this wise advice from a pro
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNAlternatives to Granite Countertops, Part II
Still looking for a new kind of countertop? Try sodalite, zinc, limestone, onyx and more
Full Story


Rosefolly z5Original Author