SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jamielovesbob

Need help choosing paint color for bathroom

Jamie Webb
5 years ago

Hi, we are having a remodel done in our absence and we can wait to decide on the paint color until our return but I'd love advice and ideas on wall and ceiling paint color. There is a lot of natural light in this bathroom and I have not seen the exact Calacatta Slab (which is now going all the way to the floor, not stopping at the counter like the rendering). The vanities will be Sherwin Williams Peppercorn Gray and the floor tile is a very light grey herringbone patterned tile with small specs of silver, the fixtures will all be chrome. The master bedroom that this bathroom has an entry hall area which leads into the master which is currently a medium rich gray. Our designer suggested a creamy medium beige originally but I'm not sure on this. She didn't give an exact color and liked the sample I painted up but I thought it looked awful and very gold. Would love any and all ideas. Thank you. P.S. Designer and friend like the tiles set straight vertically but husband thinks it's boring and wanting offset or brick pattern. Thoughts on that?

Comments (3)