SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kaemoe

Need decor ideas for living room please!

K Moe
5 years ago
Decorative dilemmas galore and I don't know what I'm doing! Our couches are too large for the space (BUT) we love them, so comfy and don't want to get rid of them so I'm trying to work around them. We have 20 foot ceilings in this space - counter area entering kitchen walkway space is limited and TV has to stay where it is. No rug for now - I have a 12 yr old blind Chihuahua that ruins them. Other than that everything is changeable. I like minimal/contemporary- less is more. A few statement pieces but I am at a loss. I don't know where to start. I need help with drapes, artwork, and possible painting an accent wall?? (although I would love not too! Ha!) I've moved these couches every way possible and this is where I left them. I wouldn't mind getting rid of the recliner if it helps with the design. Also, should I do same curtains in kitchen? Both of these rooms are relatively small. The ceiling and windows make it feel more spacious. I'm new to Houzz but seems like an awesome place to ask for help. Cheers!

Comments (39)

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars32 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz