SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
anthony_leveto

Me and the Mobile Garden....

Anthony Leveto
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

So I've moved again... About a month ago, which is why haven't been active in here for a while... Anyways many of you may remember my old container garden in Fort Myers aka "The Growdome", haha. After I had to move out of that townhouse because my lease was up, I decided that I didn't want to have to leave behind my garden again. So I built two elevated raised garden beds on wheels... I also of course kept my container citrus this whole time. Recently I've finally settled down in Melbourne, moving because of my career, again... Ended up giving one raised bed to a friend and brought the other one with me. It's funny really that I sold or threw out most of my old "college" furniture and things before this move so I really didn't have more than a pickup truck-full amount of stuff....Except for my plants! Give me the big truck with a ramp and a trailer! U-haul loves me! My friends, who were also my moving crew (thanks guys!), thought I was crazy. Well, I guess they're not wrong haha! On moving day, I pulled up in my truck onto the driveway of my new house and immediately I met the neighbors who were outside at the time. We all talked after introductions and the topic of gardening was brought up; they too love to garden! I then told them that I brought my garden with me up from Fort Myers. Intense confusion set in so I slid open the back door on the trailer....

So yes, I'm finally set up again!... I have the garden bed, the citrus, the raspberry, and now corn apparently.... Don't forget those Bluetooth sensors either... Once a nerd, always a nerd....On a side note, the large citrus aka the Rangpour Lime, wasn't blooming and actually didn't produce last year and this past winter it shed nearly all of its leaves. Some of you may remember my posts from Florida Gardening or Citrus growing about this. I thought it was done to be honest with three years of care down the drain. Well, now its exploding in new leaf growth and has begun to bloom again! As for everything else its all falling into place I think! Good to be back guys and gals!!!!

Remember kids... always keep the tires on your garden properly inflated... safety first...

Comments (7)

Sponsored
A.I.S. Renovations Ltd.
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County