SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
karenandrocco

Please help me arrange my furniture and find great curtains & tables

Karen
6 years ago

Please help! We had massive ice damage so needed to gut most of the house. We are still working on the repairs so our budget is tighter. We just moved home and dumped this furniture in the room. We like to keep our feet up on the ottoman but it's in the way a lot of the time and it eliminates our ability to have a coffee table. With the TV on the fireplace, we all mainly sit facing that way in the room. The brown sofa is from my kid’s bedroom and doesn’t stay there if I can help it. We flipped our family room and living room so the furniture in the pictures wasn’t bought for the space and I’m struggling to arrange it in a nice way…

We plan to paint the main area Ben Moore Revere Pewter (lighter sample) and the kitchen the granite color. We are considering an accent wall of the granite where we had red.

I also have a nice leather recliner that matches the sofas we can put in here too, I have another place I can move red chairs if recommended. We like red but I would consider a new rug also.

Please provide suggestions on:

1. Placement of the existing furniture
  2. New end tables to buy and where to put them
  3. New curtains, style and color (I’m liking grey) we have a lot of windows

Thank you for any ideas and feedback!

curtains · More Info

curtains · More Info

curtains · More Info

curtains · More Info

curtains · More Info

curtains · More Info

curtains · More Info