SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
goldendoodle56

Family Room Furniture Arrangement help, please?!

goldendoodle56
8 years ago

Hello all,

I read this discussion board often and I'm hoping that the experts on here can help with our family room arrangement. I thought I would give this a shot and post some pictures before I try this myself for the 100th time!

This is the room where our family spends most of our time. The TV is on the side wall, and the fireplace adds to the challenge for me. (Since a sofa can't go on that wall). I find myself trying to get this settled and cozy for my family as fall is here and we'll be spending more time indoors.

The sofas and cabinet will stay. I have an additional small-framed leather chair with ottoman not pictured that could come back if needed. I'm open to purchasing a larger coffee table, console table, lamps etc. to get this finished. The keyboard can be moved to another room. I am sure replacing the carpet with wood would help, but that's not in the plans at the moment.

The current arrangement pictured was my latest attempt to arrange things around the fireplace. My husband dislikes it, he prefers a sofa against the short wall (which spreads everything out).

Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida