SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
d_cir

Finding phone numbers on Whitepages still open?

Hello- Always keep an address book with addresses and phone numbers even if they are in your cell phone/computer... I have looked up phone numbers in the past online. Now when I want to I only find 'premium' type for fees. Are there any basic sites left? The reason why I ask is I moved from Cody Wyoming to Florida. My computer has a virus that even the computer techs cannot fix. There is nothing personal/financial on computer to worry about but my contacts and pictures of my horses are on there. I keep the computer hoping sometime someone will be able to get the pictures. I have been able to recover most phone numbers through family/friends except a few. I just found out a friend (the husband), died last month. I want to call Nancy (wife). I have an address in Livingston Montana from a couple years ago but do not think it is the correct one now. I will send a letter/card there but would like to know if there are any up to date sites without being 'premium'? I do not want to put name on the forum for safety reasonsas these are elderly people. Could someone guide me please? Thank you.

Comments (5)