SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tina_ri

Looking for a makeup/dressing table for the bedroom

Tina Ri
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Hi!

I'm trying to decorate the master bedroom and am having a hard time figuring out what dressing table would be best. Lots of makeup bloggers I've seen recommend the Ikea Malm dressing table (in white). Functionally, it works for me. Aesthetically, it doesn't match my existing bedroom furniture.

My bedroom furniture right now is a dark cherry wood in a very traditional style. The headboard/bed frame and nightstands are from the same collection. The sheets on the bed are all white. Please ignore the tiny lamps I have -- those will go... eventually.

I recently purchased a large floor-length mirror for the bedroom in a black-brown tone that coordinates with the rest of the furniture. I've included a stock photo of it.

Can anyone recommend a dressing table, makeup table, vanity (whatever you like to call it) for my bedroom? Preferred size is medium or small. My budget is ~$200, up to $350 if the table is really perfect.

Thank you!

Edited to add my bedroom layout. The orange rectangle is the space I have carved out for the vanity but I am open to suggestions.

Comments (6)