SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
xxceciliaa

How to decorate corner next to TV

xxceciliaa
2 months ago
last modified: 2 months ago

I have this corner/wall space next to the TV in my living room that I don't know how to fill (first photo). I'm thinking about moving the plant stand to another room so it will be completely empty. I initially wanted to add a small console table there, and have the mirror centered above the table, but I think it might look strange with a console table being so close to the TV stand? I don't plan on purchasing a new TV stand and would like to keep that mirror there.

I included a picture of the other side of the living room if that helps. I'm always brainstorming ways to add more seating to the living room, so this could be an opportunity for that but I'm struggling to visualize how it would work. I also included a picture of the type of console table and set up I initially wanted, with the ottomans being additional seating options if I had guests over. But again, I'm not sure how that would look next to the TV stand, or if it would look too busy. Any ideas are appreciated! Would love to add something that would look nice but will also be functional. Thanks :)

Comments (10)