SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tardismom

Need help deciding paint colors

tardismom
6 years ago

We have an open concept first floor. I originally wanted SW Comfort Gray throughout but my hubby wanted an accent wall and painted on of the walls SW Riverway. I hate it. It’s one of the only walls I can hang things on and nothing looks good on it or on the mantel now. We have an entry (he also painted this an odd unnamed color, a large rectangular room that includes the kitchen, dining area and living room and a sunroom through two arches. I want to change some things (especially the accent wall. He has decided he wants to do all this THIS Wednesday and Thursday as they are the only days off he has for a while. Paint must be Sherwin Williams as we already have the untinted paint. My original idea was entry and big room comfort Gray with Worldly Gray on the ceiling thought those rooms and the sunroom. A different color for the sunroom. I may have to keep the entry the color he likes but can change the accent wall and he sunroom. He really wants an accent wall but I’m not sure I do. Any ideas? ** a few notes - furniture will be changing eventually (except the dining room table although the black chairs may be repainted) and so does not need to be taken into consideration. The panorama is the big, open rectangular room. House was not photo ready as he surprised me by volunteering to paint Wednesday and I wanted to get this post up and get opinions tonight. :)

Comment (1)