SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
larsi_gw

10.5 lbs. (170 oz) of CHEER powder bought today!!!

larsi_gw
6 years ago

Y'all are enablers, and I hate and love each and every one of you!! LOL

Good: Smells incredible! I really cannot believe that P&G can and does make something that does not smell like perfumed candy! Cheer powder smells very light (I'd be happier if the scent was stronger), but it is lovely, clean and very fresh. Light though!

Good(ish): Suds level during the wash is actually lower than current Tide powders, that are for both he and top loaders. Sudsy, but not bad at all with this current CHEER. Actually, a lot of the suds were collapsing, before building up again during agitation. Totally in the acceptable/fine/safe range!

Not so Good: Hard to rinse!! 3 rinses, and there were more suds during the rinses than during the over 30 min. wash cycle. Rinse 1 was dismal. Rinse 2 bad. Rinse 3 acceptable, but barely!!

The load was, I admit, very small. I used a scant ONE teaspoon. OMG, cannot imagine if I would have used Line 1 on the provided scoop. It is crazy that the scoop has 5 lines, 5 being basically a full scoop. Directions say Line 5 for he full loads. Are they absolutely mad?!?! LOL

I think this CHEER powder will do great though on med, large and very large loads. I think 2 TBS. will be a great dose for large, in need of washing loads!

Happy Sunday Laundry Family/Freaks ;)

Comments (13)