SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
steph_castonguay

will this sectional fit properly??

Steph Castonguay
6 years ago

Hello! found a sectional we really like and its a 5 piece (the model in the picture but without the console, just 2 seats-corner wedge- 2 seats; an L shape, 103"/8.58' each length and width), 39"d) My question is this, will it fit properly in the living room? the room itself is 11x14 with 8ft wide windows, and totally open to the kitchen/breakfast area behind, plus open to the dining area just below. I don't know much about design and furniture placement so I want to make sure I am not blocking flow from the kitchen too much and yes I know it's bulky furniture but DH has his heart set on a reclining leather sectional and this is literally the only one from a dozen stores that even remotely fits into my color scheme (white, light grey, driftwood). the picture is to scale... also need suggestions if other furniture fits, perhaps a single chair in the bottom left corner? I am thinking the white ikea Liatorp (36"x36") coffee table and maaaaybe if it fits the smaller Liatorp end table (22"x15") between the sofa and the wall at the top left. thanks!!

Comments (6)