SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bethnorcal9

Ok... here's some of my Hortico roses from this season...

bethnorcal9
6 years ago

I've got a couple that aren't looking too good and one that hasn't broken dormancy yet. Arrgghh!!

Here's what has bloomed so far:

LIBERTY BELL ... I love it!! Very cool rose. Deep dark velvety red that's darker than it shows here. Very hard to photograph accurately!

DIZZY HEIGHTS CL - I'm gonna love this one too! This is the second bloom so far. both were lovely deep rosey-red.

POLAR STAR - got a little thrippy at first, but looks pretty good once it fully opened. Think I'll like this one too.

SUNBURST - so far it's been a bloomin' machine. Just winding down now with our triple-digit temps.

GOLDSTAR - was supposed to be GOLD STAR, the Cants' HT, but the label said GOLDSTAR climbing. Not sure what to think... as I do not see a climbing version on HMF!

GINGER - a replacement for my old one that died a few yrs ago... they sent me two plants because they were like Grade 2 at best... but they're doing better than some of the Grade 1 plants! Go figure...

YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL - blows kinda fast, but it is quite lovely in the early stage!

Still waiting for several others to bloom or at least make it! I might've forgotten one that has bloomed... can't keep track of them all! LOL If I remember, I'll add it here...

Comments (6)