SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
scottf3000

If I'm not willing to water my lawn in the summer is there any point..

Dave Weller
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

of continuing to pay for lawn care ? Earlier this year I got True Green lawn service to spray my yard for weeds/fertilization and a once anti grub x spray. So in all 6 treatments and 1 treatment for grub x, came out to around 325$. Well now in Ohio it's really starting to get hot like in the 90's. Grass is starting to dry and soon I won't have to cut the lawn often anymore till it starts raining in the Sept or so. They sprayed for weeds like twice I think and did the grub x treatment. So out of the 7 total visits I think they came like 3 times. They got rid of all the weeds that were growing quickly in the spring but their all gone now.

My question is should I call them and cancel the rest of the appointments and save my money ? I mean if the grass is turning yellowish and there is no weeds anymore is there any point of continuing the service if I'm not willing to water my grass ? I will not water my grass cause it cost to much at where I live. I watered my grass once years ago and my water bill was over 300$ for just 3 months. Yeah the grass turns yellowish but it always comes back.

Thanks

Comments (13)