SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pkgill03

Best color for vase set help!

Gia N
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

Hey guys, so I saw this really cool vase set that I've had my eye on on wayfair: https://www.wayfair.com/Alcott-Hill-Hawkins-3-Piece-Glass-Stem-Vase-Set-ALCT3769-ALCT3769.html

I've been having the hardest time choosing which color would go best in my living room. I'd really like these vases to go on the bookshelf, since the picture above it is on the smaller side, so I'm thinking the vases would fill up that space, especially since they go up pretty high, tallest one is 20 inches high.

The colors in the room are mostly, blues, golds, metallics, beige with navy accent wall.

I'm not sure if I should go with the green vases which may go well with the gold curtains, red which may make the room pop more, or stick with a color I already have in the room, such as the blue or silver. Part of me is worried red or green may be too much. but maybe it would look cool. I'm not sure with coordinating colors, how many different color accents it's good to have or what the rule is.

Here's my LR.

Here are the vases: 1st one: red; 2nd one: green; 3rd one: blue; last one: silver

Comments (41)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz