SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bengz6westmd

Verizon email screwed up

bengz6westmd
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

Yesterday, logged in on the logout/login page of Verizon.com, checked my email. Signed out. Couple hrs later went to same, bookmarked page to sign in got a different looking page & signing in from there gave a blank page! Typed in verizon.com in the address bar, got that & tried signing in, got some kind of error -- insecure connection or something. Later tried another route from the main page, Verizon wireless, and was able to sign in, but clicking email gives a blank page -- bottom bar says waiting for verizon email or something, but nothing happening. Tried to sign out, but says "bad request from browser". Deleted Firefox's internet cache and then verizon cookies, and still the same results. Ran windows defender & adware cleaner and found no problems. Trying this morning gave the same bad results.

So, having Puppy linux, rebooted to that and, from Seamonkey browser, signing in & checking email works fine! There WAS a recent windows 10 update, but I'm sure that had already been installed when I successfully checked my email first time that day.

Any ideas?

Comments (2)