SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
maries1120

Please HELP decorate this bathroom

maries1120
7 years ago

The bathroom is almost done although it won't be obvious in the pics. Countertop goes in on Tuesday.

The vanity is on the left when you come in. Then a wall around the chimney. I am planning on putting a picture there but nothing picked out yet. The area I née help with is from the chimney wall to the wall. There is the toilet, some open space and a cabinet in the corner at an angle ( not like you see in this photo). I have a new laundry chute door made that I am painting to match the white cabinets. The corner cabinet is close to the vanity and trim stain. The wallpaper will be hung after the counter but you can see it off to the left.

Any suggestions on what to do with this space? I don't have a particular theme in mind. Towels will be green by haven't decided on exact color yet. I have a 2 level 18" glass shelf but could use that elsewhere. Sorry this is so long. Thank you for reading all this and any suggestions.

There is more space when the corner cab is in place. The tubes of caulk will eventually be gone. Here is another view.

Comments (17)