Would you ever consider?
Hey there all!!
I'm currently busy with a research project, and would truly appreciate your input! Please could you kindly help me answer a few questions? It would mean the world!
1. Do you have a home office in your house/place of residence? (yes/no) - if no, please kindly continue to question 4
2. Do you/your partner/fellow housemate work from home? (yes/no)
3. If yes, what would you estimate is your/their average amount of time spent in the office, in a general working day? (under 25%/ 25%-50%/ 50%-75%/ above 75%) -of time
4. Do you/ housemate have desk space available in your/their bedroom? (yes/no)
5. If it were a genuinely safe possibility, would you consider renting this space out, during the working week, for healthy pay, whilst you are not at home? (yes/no/definitely!)
6. Do you have children(14 years+) who have desk space available in their bedroom? (yes/no) - if no, please kindly skip to the end! Thank you for your help!
7. If it were a genuinely safe possibility, and with their approval, would you consider renting this(their) space out, during the working/school week, for healthy pay, whilst they are not at home? (yes/no) - if no, please kindly skip to the end! Thank you for your help!
8. Would you consider providing a percentage/full portion of this pay as an allowance to your child(ren)? (yes/no)
Thank you so much! You are simply a star!