SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
donna_loomis

We are making progress with Little Bit

donna_loomis
7 years ago

It has been almost two weeks since we coaxed Little Bit into the house. At first, we rarely saw her, but bit by bit she has making brief appearances that eventually stretched into longer periods of time. Since the weather is warm, we have been leaving the front door open and the other three have enjoyed sitting in front of the security screen, watching and listening to the birds, people and other distractions outside. Little bit has joined them, but still would not come near me. This morning finally, I announced breakfast while sitting in a chair close to their bowls. No food in the bowls, though. All gathered for their morning love and this time Little Bit joined in. I got to stroke and scratch her for a few minutes before I filled their bowls! I should have had my phone handy before I started, but I wasn't thinking, so I startled her when I got up to get it to capture the moment she had her first meal in my presence. But she came back after I did. Alfie had already finished eating, but here are the other three. Mouse and George with their faces in the bowl and Little Bit has just finished. Isn't she beautiful?

Comments (12)