SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mamapinky0

Exploring my options

mamapinky0
7 years ago

Biggest thing on my mind is a washer, but which one or one's.

I'm exploring here, thinking of the pro's and con's...I haven't made a decision on Jims offer yet..there are pros and cons there also, like service being the biggest.

I'm also wondering if I should join the crowd, and consider a FL'er...which I am considering. However it needs to have a heater, no I'm not talking about boil washing, but a real heater that gives me 140/160 F..that's plenty for me for basic laundry. I also dont think the huge monsters are my cup of tea, they are just to big for someone like me that does laundry daily and is a sorter. And biggest comforters I have are Queen and I am used to going to the laundrymat every 3/4 months (I use duvet covers).. I have thought about this for sometime...

And why do I need a TL...most important is my soaking..so why can't I have it all...a washer with a heater and a TL'er.....I came up with a brilliant idea for an old lady like me

A FL'ER and a small portable TL'er that hooks up to a kitchen or bath faucet. ..I recently seen someone on AW that has one...just a little over 200$ washes about 8 large men's shirts..fills full..true hot tap...and no locking lid...everything I want just small and no plumbing required. I could save over the summer and this would be doable....Thoughts???

Comments (38)