SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
moochie589

Hi all, I need some help!

Michael H 6b NY
8 years ago

Hi everybody, my name is Mike and after lurking on these forums for about two years I decided to take the plunge and make an account because I need some help. There are so many things I want to speak about and show you all, but I am in a dilemma and need some help! After placing my order with David Austin for my roses this year, I found out they were discontinuing Belle Story and Heather Austin, two roses that were on my list for next year! After tons of emails to every nursery that has been spoken about on this forum and a few weeks I finally tracked down one Belle Story with Pam at Angel gardens but no luck with Heather! I have contacted everyone including Linda at Long Ago and no one seems to have her. The one hope I did have was Heirloom, but DA contracted them to destroy all their remaining stock which is heartbreaking. I have read many posts about Austin's policy and am so frustrated. I have also never received satisfactory customer service from their over the phone customer support... very cold and EVERY TIME I get the feeling the agent doesn't want to be bothered... anyway, does anyone grow her? I would love (and pay for) some cuttings whenever they would be ready, to try and root them although I have never tried rooting rose cuttings before. Or, does anyone know where I can buy one? You all are so wonderful and I feel so let down by DA and stuck, PLEASE HELP lol, thanks for your time!!

Comments (9)