SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nikkia2112

Need help decorating Jack & Jill bath

nikkia2112
13 years ago

Hi all. I need some help deciding on a paint color for a bathroom my son's will soon be sharing in our new house. The bathroom is Jack and Jill style however, both bedrooms lead to a small room each with its own sink. These little sink rooms lead to a larger bathroom that has a toilet and bathtub. I hope I explained that well enough! Basically, it is three rooms that make up the bathroom.

I am totally stumped on what color to paint these rooms because each boy's bedroom is decorated differently. My three year old's room is painted SW Blonde and will be accented with brick red and dark blue denim(western/cowboy theme). My 6 year old's room is currently a darkish blue (looks like BM Old Blue Jeans) and has a PBK Madras plaid quilt. This room will soon be changed, but I'm not exactly sure how yet. He really wants an Indiana Jones inspired room, so I'm researching that and hope to decided how to proceed soon.

Any ideas on how to proceed with the bathroom between these two rooms? The bathroom has brushed nickel fixtures and white tile floors and tub surround...pretty basic.

Thanks so much for any help!!

Comment (1)