SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jason_radish

Front Lawn Rehab - included Soil Test

Go Titans
8 years ago

Hey all this is my first post here, I bought my first home last year in Nashville, TN which had a pretty good front lawn but my neglect and cutting the lawn too low I think has made it pretty bad pretty quick. I've been reading a lot and I really want to go with Zoysia. Right now I have a mix of fescue, weeds, and dead spots where the crab grass was. I have about a 1000 sq ft front lawn and it's all I want to rehab right now. I'm thinking of getting as many Zoysia plugs as I can afford in a month or two and hope it takes over in a couple years and was hoping someone could look at my Soil Test and give me some pointers on the best way to do this. I have had a pretty bad mole ( and also vole) problem in the front lawn, but they seemed to have gone now. I will probably need to level it out since it's pretty beat up.

What I have done so far this year is mow once and applied some weed killer ( selective) on the front about 2 weeks ago for the dandelions and such. Here is the report. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks so much!

Comments (2)