valal111

NEWBIE SEED PROJECT -- FEB 2016

val (MA z6)
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

NEWBIE SEED PROJECT

FEBRUARY 2016

New thread for FEB 2016 requests ONLY.

If you are reading this thread and it's NOT FEB. 2016, this offer is expired (but look to see if there's one for the current month). Each month we will post a new thread if we still have seeds to offer Houzz members!

New to gardening? New to Houzz/GW? Just getting started or coming back to gardening again?

I have packets of a variety of seeds to send out to those newbies who would like them, thanks to generous donations of a number of Houzz gardeners.

TO PARTICIPATE, PLEASE READ this post in FULL, follow the rules, and read the thread for UPDATES.

1. Post your request here and send me a Houzz message. This offer is for US only and Houzz garden members. You must message me on Houzz, no emails

Include your Houzz name AND your REAL name. I will send you my address to send your stamps, ETC

Please enable your message capability so you can receive messages. (See post below that Leila was nice enough to compile Re TECH HELP -including setting up messaging) It's a good idea to set this up so you can communicate and trade with other Houzz users.

2. To receive a mailer of 20-30++ various types of seeds, you must send 8 “forever” stamps and a mailing label (or clearly print your name and address clearly on a piece of paper IN PEN that I can tape to the envelope). I will provide bubble mailer. $4.50 paypal available; address provided upon request

3. Tell me if you prefer flower seeds, or veggies or a combination (in a note with your stamps). If you dont let me know, I'll just send a variety of whatever. Dont post your wants on this thread. I have a limited number of packets to send out, so keep tabs on the thread below

Use them in your garden, or if you want to trade some away - no problem. This project is to help get you started.

4. READ this thread for UPDATES

This our our way to welcoming you to the Houzz Garden Community! We look forward to getting to know you!

Have fun and Happy Gardening!

In addition:

If you’re new to the forums and haven’t read this post, you might find it helpful:

http://forums2.gardenweb.com/discussions/3371179/attention-newbies-please-read?n=33

SEE THREAD BELOW for Tech Help

Comments (41)