SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
janet_seeds

Pounds of seeds for Free. cucumber and spinach

janet Seeds
8 years ago

Hi, I have a seed packet manufacturing company and we have alot of overrun, spillage, mixed seeds and underweight packets that we hate to throw away so we would like to give them away for free. We will pay shipping costs to anywhere in the USA for any non profit group or an avid gardener that has posted a lot of helpful comments. All of our seeds are non gmo heirloom strains that were purchased within the last year with high germination rates between 88-98%. I have a lot to give away but at first let's start with Boston pickling cucumber mixed with giant noble spinach purchased from A large distributor. Grown in America. Easy to separate by hand.! I have about four pounds of this mix from our packing machines jamming. Please message me your address and Number of acres you can reasonably harvest and I will try to help as many people out as possible. I can only afford to pay the postage for the first 10-20 people. If everyone seems to appreciate it and it doesn't become too much trouble for us then we will give away many other strains in the future. We would love to find a charity that we can send our excess to on a regular basis. Thanks and God bless

Comments (98)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Premier Interior Designer | 2x Best of Houzz Winner!