SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
iris_hendry

Secret Santa Seed Swap 2023 Sign Up & Wishlists

iris ( Zone 7 Southern Maryland )
5 months ago
last modified: 5 months ago

So glad to see so many posting who are looking forward to this swap !

Please use this post to sign up by posting your wishlist. ( I will post another Secret Santa thread for thanking everyone) If you belong to any garden groups please invite them to sign up, the more the merrier !

DEADLINES:

I'll send the address list by Dec 3 - I will do it old school again and email just a list, not a word or excel doc

You may send your cards out any time after getting the address list.

Guidelines:

1. Please be kind, my workdays are still long Monday - Friday but I will respond to any questions as soon as possible.

2. Sign up by posting your wishlist. Keep it as generic ( red slicing tomatoes) or specific (Cherokee Purple tomatoes) as you'd like. Asking for specific varieties may mean you get exactly what you want, but more general requests may be easier to fulfill.

After posting your wishlist, send me an email ( popandiris @ gmail.com ) with the following information:

Name

Address

City, State Zip Code

Screen Name

3. Once everyone signs up, I'll send out the master list of addresses on Dec 2 or 3 . Check your address if it's correct. Please email me as soon as possible if its not of if you are not on the list and should be.

4. Mail out your cards anytime after receiving the address list.

5. Please be sure to use the Thank you thread to say thank you for the seeds and cards you receive.

Enjoy the swap and i hope everyone has a safe, healthy and very Merry Christmas !

Comments (74)