SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mamapinky0

Mama Loves Larsi!!

mamapinky0
8 years ago

I returned home a few minutes ago after spending several days at children's hospital of Pittsburgh with Amiee (she's home now and ok) and I found a package delivered to me today from Larsi. I actually feel ashamed of myself, after telling Larsi the story of my grandaughter that passed away and Cheer I should have known it would apperar at my door unexpectedly...and it did. For those of you that don't know my grandaughter died at age of 4 after having a stroke at birth. The only detergent ever used on baby Sammys clothes was the blue box Cheer..

Larsi, this is for sure the GREATEST gift I've ever received. Just looking at the box I felt like Sammy wasn't so far away and when I pulled the tab just far enough to get the scent I could really truely feel her here, I turned around to go to Amiees room and there stood Amiee looking with her huge brown eyes, the exact eyes as baby Sammy had, they were half sisters. I can never thank you enough Larsi, my memories of Sammy were turning dim, but now I remember now like it was y esterday, and its all good memories...Thank You Larsi with all my heart. (((HUGS))) XOXOXO.

Larsi also sent me more Tide from Vietnam which I LOVE, Somat10 tabs that I also love and Ecover tabs...Thank You Larsi...and when you least expect you you will really really know how grateful I am...Cheryl

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Emily Rudolph Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars27 Reviews
Hands-On & Collaborative Columbus Interior Designer