SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mamapinky0

Dirty Laundry

mamapinky0
8 years ago

I have some things to say. I joined this forum because all of you seemed so real..not like other forums I lurked around. You were all helpful and kind, and I was so lonely. I've had a great time here, and I have learned tremendously from all of you. Thank You all. Maybe because I've been such a hermit all of you became too real to me, and I made you all too much of my life, and I allowed myself to share too much, but damn I had such fun here with you all. Every morning after I poured my coffee I sat down with all of you, let me tell you its been nice having someone to talk to Thank You.

The past month or so I've rubbed someone or someone's the wrong way, I don't know why, I guess that happens in life, I just never put myself in a position very darned often to have to deal with this s ort of thing in which case I don't really know how to deal with it. I actually feel ashamed and embaressed that I feel hurt on a computer.

Sparky..it didn't slip past me that you hit the *like*button when Joel showed sarcasam to me..but why..what did I ever do to you that you need to show me you don't like me..I've noticed it for awhile now. I never realized I did anything to you..

I have gotton several nice emails lately.. hate mails..i dont know from whom, but someone wants me out of here. I can only assume who sent them since i know 3 people here that have made it clear they dont like me, yet i dont know if they sent the letters or someone else. But I guess it doesn't matter. It won't change a darn thing.

And you Maylingsmom, what have I ever done to you..besides respectfully voice my opinion on a product..heck I even sent you detergent and not once other than the day you said it came did you ever mention a word about it, nothing that I ever seen.

I'm not great with confrontations..I'm way too soft, I get hurt to easily I guess when really I should get mad.

Mamapinky is saying goodbye. This isn't easy, because you are all a great group of people, but I'm not good with hurt or threats.

Thank you all for making me a part of your *Family of Friends* and like the song says *I wouldn't Have Missed it For The World*........Mamapinky

Comments (69)