SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
areese03

What overhead light would you suggest?

areese03
8 years ago

Hi,

I would love suggestions for overhead lighting in our bathroom. We are doing a remodel either this fall or next summer but I really dislike this current fixture and want to replace it asap - not wait until we do the remodel.

To understand our style: We are planning to do a bathroom remodel which would leave this 1930's home with a white double vanity, probably a super white quartzite countertop, 2 medicine cabinets, penny tile flooring in white and white subway surround in the bath. It has baby blue walls and I plan to add white plantation shutters to the one window in the room. We have chrome Kohler Bancroft faucets, towel ring and hooks. I have attached a picture of the current (icky!) light and also of the sconces we like that are installed (and plan to keep with the remodel though we'll have 3 instead of the 2 currently installed).

Lighting isn't an issue as there will be 3 scones over the double vanity, this overhead I need help with and 2 overhead lights can-type lights in the shower. All are on different switches with dimmers.

Please lmk what you would suggest for overhead lighting fixture - I'm stumped!

Thanks so much!

Comments (7)