SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
juliany_gw

New openings yesterday and today

Julia WV (6b)
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Temps this weekend not expected to go above mid 60's with more rain for both today and tomorrow and possibly into early next week.

MAKE IT SNAPPY - new this season so no stats. Was open early yesterday morning when we had upper 50's temps overnight. I'm glad I got to see it bloom. Both fans have scapes up so I guess it didn't mind the transition to the north.

CHICO RICO - opened yesterday and again today. What I'm noticing is it is trying to throw teeth. VERY vibrant color

in the garden. Seems like I have a bug problem which got to one of the blooms but not the other. I bought this from a forum member (Lisa) back in 2013.

Another of the HEAVENLY PINK BUTTERFLY x ROSE F. KENNEDY seedlings has bloomed this morning. Very different from its sibling in the second photo and much taller. I think it also has more cream to pinkish tones in it versus past years. Possibly due to lack of high temps.

More of my clematis pics
Multi-blue - not really blue so not sure why they call it that.

Pink Fantasy

Rebecca with Avant Garde. Unfortunately I picked the wrong pairing for this trellis as Rebecca does not get very tall.

And the peonies were wonderful until the storms came and made a mess

Will finish the peonies in the next daylily update. I do wish Houzz would allow at least 20 photos per post. Gardenweb never had a limit so I'm trying again to see if they will up the number per post.

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars32 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz