SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marilyn_c

Remembering loved ones who have passed on

marilyn_c
8 years ago

I was feeling a little melancholy, thinking of my mother and friends who have passed on, but trying to remember funny stories about them. Do you have any funny stories to share about your loved ones?

Here is a funny story about my mother. I may have told this before....if so, please excuse me.

My mother was in a nursing home and I or my husband visited her every day. She didn't know who I was but was always happy to have company. One day I went to see her, and I had my hair cut short, but I was wearing make up. However, she thought I was a man.

She said, "Are you married?" I said "yes". She said "Does your wife work?" I said, "I don't have a wife....I am a wife. I am a woman." She said, "I mean, does she work or keep house?" I said, "I keep house. I am not a man. I am a woman." I could see I wasn't getting anywhere with her, so I pulled up my tee shirt. I wasn't wearing a bra, and I showed her my breasts. She burst out in a big laugh, and said, "Well! I have never seen that before.....TITTIES ON A MAN!!!"

Comment