SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
vanessa_martocchio

What climbing rose bush would look good here, zone 5?

Nessdizzle Formally 6a, now 9b Central Florida
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Hi everyone..I am a beginner when it comes to gardening, but I am a fast learner and have been scanning the rose section reading all the posts and I'm thinking I want to be a part of the rose clan, LOL!!! I already have a few bushes but apparently I've been watering them wrong because they were getting brown and crunchy so I've upped the watering quite a bit but it's only been two days so can't say much about their progress since. The two types I have seem to be roses that either are really new as far as variety or maybe just undesirable roses? Because I can never find much info about them (Climbing America 'body bag) and climbing 'Can Can' rose...the climbing America has like one leafy stem coming off it but that's about it, and the can cans were the ones that looked pretty brown and crunchy..not sure if it's the spot I have them in or what but they're up against a chain link maybe with the temps it's too much? Idk but anyway I want some others to put against the back of my garage so I'd like a climbing variety..preferably a faster grower? But again I need easy because I'm far from a rose expert lol..any recommendations? This is the area I want them to go..

Comments (32)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!