SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
larsi_gw

Tide Original Pods now "he turbo"

larsi_gw
8 years ago

I am usually not a big fan of any pods, although I find them insanely convenient. Also, in the past, the first generation of pods sometimes did not completely dissolve, and a little piece of the pack would remain stuck on wet laundry; and then the laundry would go through the dryer and the little pod piece would melt onto the laundry. Not fun!

Fast forward to May 2015....and it seems P&G (for once!!, LOL) got something right. Not only are the Tide pods with he turbo offered in "original" scent, but they produce barely a bubble (even with using two pods), and all 3 rinses in my washer are pretty clear. The original smells clean, and the scent is much lighter than the mystic falls, or spring meadow or unicorn on an April glitter day or some non-sense like that ;) So far, there has not been a stain, mark or odor that has not removed when using 2 pods per medium to large sized laundry loads.

I've even tried using a pod with there Tide boost with bleach packs for whites...and my laundry was SO white, fresh and bright. I have Two big boxes of Tide he original powder and he Cheer powder, and I put them away, under the sink. How liberating and easy...NO measuring liquids or powders. I hope these continue to work.

Comments (5)