SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
4kids4us

Anyone watch Broadchurch?

4kids4us
9 years ago

I watched season 1 on Netflix earlier this year and had no idea that season 2 was being broadcast on BBC America starting in March. I could've been taping it on my DVR but didn't even know it had premiered. I rarely watch broadcast TV...most of what I watch are programs that my DVR is set to record as well as Netflix and Amazon Prime so it's not like I see ads/commercials for upcoming programs. Somehow last night I discovered that the second season for Broadchurch had started. My provider had itOn Demand, but for some reason, did not have the first or fifth episode. Thankfully I was able to "rent" them I expensively on Amazon Prime and am now caught up and have my DVR set to record the remaining episodes in this season tho annoying that the first and fifth episodes were missing.

I wish there was some way to keep track of when these shows are broadcast. I nearly missed the start up of Mad Men last week as well as Call the Midwife (only realized that was starting b/c someone here mentioned it). Fortunately, I can actually program my DVR from an app on my ipad b/c we were out of town on spring break and I didn't have my DVR programmed.

I am really enjoying Broadchurch again this season. I can't wait to see how it turns out! Anyone else watching it?

Comments (14)