SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mmidwest

Does my current siding color go well with my roof color?

M V
9 years ago

I have another post about choosing a steel siding color. I mentioned I wanted the color I currently have painted on, but they don't have it in steel. Well today, I got a sample from their new line that is pretty nearly identical, but maybe a bit more gray and less green.

Our house as it currently is.

If we kept the color, we would change the trim to an off/creamy white since we are getting vinyl windows.

I've always like the color of our house, but now I'm wondering if it is because I hate making decisions on this stuff and it wasn't offensive to me, so it was good! Now I'm wondering if the other taupe color I was looking at, wouldn't go better with our roof. Also, someone at a paint store said our current color is pretty popular. With 50 year siding (not my idea), I'd like a color that won't scream out the decade I chose the color.

These last 2 pics show the taupe color we were considering.

I may need my head examined.....color choices make me SO uptight! I have a deadline.....husband imposed and it's already past, so that makes it worse! 4 days so far to make an unpaintable siding choice isn't long right?!

Comments (2)