SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
karen_peters3468

Please help make my Master Bedroom beautiful!

Karen P
9 years ago
Hi! I am trying to create a spa-like feel in my Master Bedroom. The wall color is my own mix but is extremely close to BM Stratton Blue (just a little less green). Carpet is beige, trim BM Navajo White. I have to do this on a nickel because Hubby flips out when I try to buy furniture (even though he has upgraded motorcycles three times in five years! But we like to ride, so...) so I'm in a tough spot. Painted our nightstands but not sure about them. Can repaint. The following stay: bed, carpet, ceiling fan (sorry ceiling fan haters :)). The desk leaves and in its place will be my grandmother's antique secretary. The dresser hopefully leaves - I found one on Craigslist with curved front that I think would work well ($150, but still hubby grumbles). Wall mirror is a consignment shop find I painted metallic silver and glazed over. Tall mirror in corner may go. On the old ugly dresser are some things I have that may work. Fabric draped over headboard are curtains I made. Fabric at foot of bed is for a cornice I plan to make and attach at ceiling height. Pillows are some that I already had and may work; can be recovered. A small flat screen needs to go in here, possibly wall mounted (hubby works shift work and it helps him sleep). Too monochromatic? Pictures over nightstands or bed? Please be kind :). And go!

Comments (499)