SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
aimless07

2nd guessing myself, yet again.

Aims
9 years ago

I think I am going to drive my husband crazy because we made some choices for our new build a few months ago and I find myself 2nd guessing myself and not thinking it's going to look right. I 2nd guessed our brick choice and we changed it. I am really happy we did.I am now starting to 2nd guess my kitchen backsplash.

{{gwi:2140437}}

Our kitchen backsplash is going have this tumbled travertine (little piece of granite is a sample of our kitchen granite choice.) The attached family room is going to have some stone on the fireplace. I am thinking it's too much stone. And I keep gravitating towards cooler colors. I have loved blues and grays my whole life and was even thinking of a basic subway tile. It would probably be less expensive than the stone too. But then the kitchen would have a whole lotta white. White cabinets, white granite, white? backsplash. Plank vinyl wood floors, charcoal gray kitchen island, and a greige paint would help break up the white a little, but I am unsure. I do love the look of colored glass backsplash, but I think that's something that in a few years I will wish I hadn't picked.

I really love Carrera marble backsplash. It could be a nice mix of gray and white Just not for sure if that is in our budget.

Thoughts?

This post was edited by aimless07 on Sat, Dec 27, 14 at 0:37

Comments (21)