SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
novaplantguy_z7b_8a

Guess what? its that time of year again, and I'm BAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Howdy Peeps! I know its been a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time since ive posted here, but true to form like all of our beloved perennials, im BAAAAACK!!! This will be year 4 of gardening on the balcony, and year 3 of posting in this forum for me. Ive been lurking a bit over the winter, and I havnt seen too many of the old familliar names on here that have been here the past 2 seasons. I hope you all are still here.

I once again will apologize to everyone for being out of touch for so long, but those of you who know me and my habits, know that winter time, is hockey time for me, both as a diehard fan, and player. Im sure you call know that my much loved Washingon Capitals did HORRIBLE this year, but look out, were building an awesome new team for the future now! WAHOO!

At any rate, I belive my last postings last year were just after hurricane isabel came through and pretty much brought an abrupt end to my wonderful garden last september. I did salvage some of it, and kept growing some things, but for all intents and purposes, most of it was destroyed by the 80-100 MPH winds that buffed our 14th floor, ESE facing balconey for the better part of 24 hours.

Well, its a new season, and its time once again to to start anew as usual, and im psyched.

Also, Alot has happend this past winter. Suffice it to say im doing just great, but im unsure if i will be staying in my current apartment, so I may be posting new pics of an entirely new setup for me! For those of you who remember the pics of my old set up, It was pretty darn nice, and I will miss it if I have to go, but, I also look foward to sharing the challenges of a new space with you all!

I hope no one takes my annual "disappearing" act personally, its just me, and my seasonal hobbies. Like i said last year to my friends on the hockey message boards (though most of th em I know in real life as well) Summer is my gardening hobby time, and I wont be posting much on the hockey boards at all over the summer, as I dont post here much at all over the winter.

So... I just wanted to wish everyone a happy spring, and im looking foward to getting reaquainted with those of you who I have grown to know and love, and miss, as well as seeing and getting to know all of those wonderful new names im seeing on here.

With that, Ill say LET THE GROWING BEGIN!!!! WAHOOO!!!!!

Its nice to finally have the warm weather back, and to come back to my online gardening home forum!

Ken

Comments (12)

Sponsored