SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sheriz6

Garden Web and Houzz

sheriz6
9 years ago

Did anyone else get this email message? Mine was in my spam folder, so it was just sheer luck I saw it at all. Of course, if I'd just looked at the little announcement box at the top of the page .... however, I'm usually on auto-pilot and jump right into the discussion threads here so I missed that, too. Just FYI.

Hi sheriz6,

We've got some exciting news to share with you.

Last week, GardenWeb joined the Houzz family. The GardenWeb and Houzz communities have a lot in common with regard to our shared passion for our homes and gardens and the overwhelmingly positive experience we try to provide our members. You may even belong to both GardenWeb and Houzz already!

You may have some questions about what to expect in the coming weeks, so we wanted to share some preliminary information with you. Rest assured, it is very important to us to maintain the incredible community you have been a part of creating over the years.

We will:

Preserve GardenWeb forums - We love the GardenWeb community and we want it to remain strong and vibrant.

Respect your Privacy - Houzz does not and will not share your contact information with any advertisers.

Next week we'll be in touch with more information and an email to confirm your GardenWeb account, but in the meantime, if you have feedback, questions, or concerns please don't hesitate to email us at feedback@gardenweb.com. We would love to hear from you.

The GardenWeb and Houzz Teams

I do have a Houzz account, and I like their website. As long as they don't change RP it's all good!

Comments (80)

Sponsored
Fine Designs & Interiors, Ltd.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Columbus Leading Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2014-2022