SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jamiedale

Samsung front load washer and dryer!

9 years ago

Regardless of what anyone says about Samsung, they do not clean clothes and the dryer balls up sheets so that they have to be untangled EVERYTIME we wash them! 3 members of our family got Samsung sets at approximately the same time within a week of each other thinking we had a great set and didn't have time to warn the other of these reoccurring problems we all three have had that are really Un fixable! My set was for a big ranch house with 12 beds and it takes nearly 2 hours to wash and dry one load of sheets. My front load Kenmore that were 13 1/2 years old when I replaced in my home never failed to clean or dry until I wore them out and I replaced them with the same type unit that was whirlpool (they made the Kenmore) and was even able to put on same pedestals!!!!!! They are great using same proceedure etc as I do with the Samsung. By the way, the glass in the samsung washer broke after only a doz uses and husband replaced because Samsung would not cover warranty from install date. We contracted the build and bought before building was completed and installed 5-6 months later and should have been under warranty! Not only do their washer/dryers cause problems, but their dishwashers suck! Didn't clean dishes and labels on the front where digital buttons were worn off in 6 months (didn't know where to push on) and at first they were going to cover it but then cancelled my work order with no explanation! It is sitting in a warehouse and replaced with an ultra quiet kitchen aid that I love!

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Buckeye Basements, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars31 Reviews
Central Ohio's Basement Finishing ExpertsBest Of Houzz '13-'21