SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bettyswwa

I should introduce myself again

bettyswwa
16 years ago

It has been quite a long time since I posted here. I doubt very many will remember me. I live in sw Washington.

We are retired, have 3 kids (including boy and girl twins), oldest DD has 1 son and 1 daughter, #2 DD (girl twin) has 2 sons and 1 daughter and son (boy twin) has boy/girl twins. They are our youngest DGK. They range in age from 4 to 20. We have 2 schnauzers and 3 cats. We love RVing and plan to go to Wyoming to the Dinosaur Center this May-July to volunteer. DH works at the dig sites and in the lab and I work mainly in the lab. We worked there for 6 weeks 2 years ago. DH was merchant marine (mostly container ships) and I got to go many places with him. I loved that. LOL Now that he is retired most of our trips are around the US and Canada. We live on 10 acres in the country. We used to raise Christmas trees, had 9 llamas and 6 emu. Got rid of everything so we can travel more. Now all I have is the 16 goldfish in my pond and this years babies. There were about 40 but haven't tried to count them lately. I love all sorts of crafts and machine embroidery. Probably too much info but there it is. LOL

Comments (9)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH