Tell me I'm not going crazy - House Hunters last night
16 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
ARCHITECTURETell a Story With Design for a More Meaningful Home
Go beyond a home's bones to find the narrative at its heart, for a more rewarding experience
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESGo Crazy With Your Decorating — You'll Fit Right In
Trending in home looks everywhere: boldness and individuality. Get the scoop and see some adventurous examples here
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNHouzz Call: Tell Us About Your First Kitchen
Great or godforsaken? Ragtag or refined? We want to hear about your younger self’s cooking space
Full Story
FUN HOUZZHouzz Call: Tell Us About Your Dream House
Let your home fantasy loose — the sky's the limit, and we want to hear all about it
Full Story
LIFETell Us: What Made You Fall for Your Kitchen?
Show the heart of your home some love for Valentine’s Day
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: Do I Have to Display Decor Given to Me as a Gift?
Etiquette columnist Lizzie Post tackles the challenge of accepting and displaying home decor gifts from frequent visitors
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESContractor's Tips: 10 Things Your Contractor Might Not Tell You
Climbing through your closets and fielding design issues galore, your contractor might stay mum. Here's what you're missing
Full Story
MOST POPULARDecorating 101: How Much Is This Going to Cost Me?
Learn what you might spend on DIY decorating, plus where it’s good to splurge or scrimp
Full Story
LIFETell Us: Do You Know How to Live With Your Parents?
If you've tried multigenerational living under one roof, we'd love to hear the details
Full Story
orie
kim_okla
Related Discussions
Going to try this - tell me if I'm totally wrong please
Q
I'm going crazy please give me advice
Q
Maybe I'm going crazy....your thoughts.....
Q
Go Ahead and Tell Me I'm Crazy (The I Want a Second Home Story)
Q
kim_okla