SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
okwriter

First post after losing Mom

okwriter
15 years ago

You may remember Mom died October 15 after her heart attack and bypass surgery. This is my first chance to check in since then... I was obviously busy with funeral, then I got very sick with bronichitis. I have totally messed up my Internet connection and limited to dialup speeds (or worse). I can get emails without attachments (or very small ones) but surfing is nearly out of the question. I'm in town today for an oil change and glad to be using the dealer's high speed connection to check in.

THANK YOU to the KTers who sent emails and cards after Mom died. Your support meant more to me than you'll ever know.

Losing Mom was devastating for me and for our family. It is without a doubt the hardest thing I've endured in my life...and the hardest thing I will ever have to face. I love my DH of 20 years, but honestly---nothing could ever hurt this bad...

Anyway, I'm gradually getting back into work, and we family members are trying to prop each other up emotionally, spiritually, and physically. Please keep us in your prayers.

Comments (27)

Sponsored
Urban Upkeep LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars6 Reviews
Franklin County's High Quality Painting Expert