SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mrs_micki

Halloween is near and so are the freaks-long

mrs.micki
15 years ago

Not sure if some of you remember but hubby and I were having alot of problems.Well we separated and I moved out.I moved into a really cute apartment.The day we were moving me in DS went for a walk down the trail next to apt.,he came back and said that there is a cemetary (?SP) on the other side of trees and fence.Okay that's fine I can deal with that.Well in the following week it had more news coverage than it had in over 200 or more years it has been here.Ds called me at work and said he was listening to local radio station and they had cemetary chasers on and one of them had recorded a little girl crying for the 24 hours they were in there.The very next day our local paper ran a story on it and said that some of the grave markers date back to the 1850''s. The day after that one of the news stations aired a story about it.I called the office and asked the one girl what's the matter is it not a good leasing feature and did she forget to tell me about my neighbors?She laughed and said they would be the best neighbors I ever had.Well saturday night I was walking up the walkway from car,looking down to make sure I didn't step on a frog(whole lot of them around)when I hear this chanting .I look up and see fire and these people chanting and walking around fire.Now I'm alittle freaked out,so I call the police and tell them whats going on.The officer on phone is trying his hardest not to laugh at me,I can be pretty comical when I'm freaked out.So they send car out and it's these people that are trying to call the spirits out.The police arrested 4 out of 7 for being high and drunk.I don't think I would have called except the fire kinda freaked me since the leaves have fallen and the trees are drying and I am right there.Can't wait to see what the next 2 weeks bring.The story on the cemetary is really cool,will post it later.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Integrity Woodworking Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry Professionals