SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lydia1959

My rummage sale finds for the day (pics)

lydia1959
13 years ago

Went to the big rummage sale this morning and found some things I couldn't live without. :-)

This shelf is shown upside down. I'll paint it either black or white. It is pretty big.. about 30" wide. I have a thing for shelving. lol I paid $5 for it.

The lamp matches a floor one that I also bought. These were $4. each. I decided to also buy the matching larger table lamp, but when I went back to get it another shopper was picking it up. I'm kicking myself now!

I was really mesmerized by this framed signed photo ($5.), which looks like it was photoshopped.. but I found the artist's website and she says it is all done in the darkroom. Check out her site below to see some lovely surreal images.

I also got a couple like new tops, some pots and pans for DD and a cookbook called Hollyhocks and Radishes. I thought I'd give it to DD as well, but after reading the good reviews at Amazon I may have to try some of the recipes first.

I haven't been to a garage sale all year until this one. Now I'm revved up to go. lol

Have you found any bargains this week???

Here is a link that might be useful: Barbara Kline Photography

Comments (15)