SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
three0h2_gw

Cliq or Barker for kitchen cabinets?

three0h2
11 years ago

I was fully prepared to order six square cabinets for my kitchen remodel from Cliq Studios, but now I'm very seriously thinking about Barker Cabinets. I want a great cabinet for a great price. I want a painted finish, and Barker only offers Pure White which I don't want. So, what would you do: the already painted Cliq cabinets or the unfinished Barker cabinets?

Barker sounds like they have a great product and they are made here in Oregon, with pacific NW grown material, and without Formaldehyde, but they would be unfinished. Cliq seems to have sufficient plywood construction boxes, and they are painted, but I get the impression that they are just good for the price.

My father is a builder/remodeler, and he will be doing the remodeling. If we choose the unfinished cabinets, he will be painting them. As I type this, I'm hoping that I get many responses telling me how great the Barker cabinets will be, and telling me that we'll be able to tackle the painting and get a perfect, strong finish. But, be honest, please. :)

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations