SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
77papillon77

Barker Kitchen cabinets design/layout help

77papillon77
9 years ago

Hi I'm hoping I'm posting this in the right section, if not if someone could please tell the correct place to post I would appreciate it.

We just purchased a house with a galley kitchen, we are taking out the entire wall and making a big kitchen/dining/living room. At this point we are planning to use Barker cabinets, though if there is a strong reason to use something else we are certainly up for suggestions (we chose these based upon cost and quality, we really want something made with out formaldehyde.) I've done my best to draw a picture that is as close to "scale" as I can get it...I've never done anything like this before, but in another post someone told me to draw it to scale before posting here.

We are a family of 4 (two 6 year old twins and my husband and myself). The house is 1284 sq feet total. I have not included the whole room just the parts of the walls that will be the kitchen. I would love any and all feedback...I am in no way a kitchen designer so the way I came up with the cabinet length was just dividing out the wall space we have. The rest of the room will be open with a dining table and couch at either side. Thanks in advance!

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Urban Upkeep LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars6 Reviews
Franklin County's High Quality Painting Expert