SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lmgch

faucets! - delta (w touch or w tapmaster) vs waterstone w tapmast

lmgch
9 years ago

i'm considering faucets. i was 100% sure i want a tapmaster,

first plumbing supply showroom I was in had a Delta I had read positive reviews on - the Leland.

Apparently this faucet also comes with touch technology so you can just tap it to turn it on. Saleswoman was telling me that the Delta touch technology has been around for at least five years and all their customers supposedly like/have not expressed any dissatisfaction

So, I could do this Leland with the touch technology and eliminate the need for a tapmaster.

Or I could do the Leland without touch technology and then still go with a tapmaster.

OOORRRR, I could splurge (hehehe) on a really purty faucet I saw at the second supply place - the waterstone Annapolis bridge faucet and then get a tapmaster.

Would appreciate thoughts on the Delta Leland - w and wo touch technology. Also any feedback on Delta touch technology even if it's not with the leland faucet?

And lastly, any thoughts on the waterstone brand? worth the splurge? not sure what is attracting me, I just think it's soooo pretty. but the price different is quite significant

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida