SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sue_ct

Orca sink w/ Grohe Bridgeford vs. Brizo or Newport Brass faucet

sue_ct
16 years ago

Does anyone have the Bridgeford faucet who can tell me how it works? I prefer to have a spray head that I can leave in spray mode, but that will revert to non-spray when the faucet is shut off. I would consider one that does not revert to non-spray when shut off, but my least favorite is a spray that you have to hole the button in the entire time to keep it in spray and that reverts to normal as soon as you let go.

If you do have the Bridgeford or Newport Brass faucet, how do you like it? How is the reach, is it adequate with whatever sink you have it with?

For looks alone, I guess I like the Newport brass the best (opinion changes on a daily basis), but it has the shortest reach, just 7 1/2 inches, and is about the most expensive (of coarse). The Brizo Floriano and the Bridgeford are about 8 1/4 inches each for reach. None come close to the reach of the Vinnata or the Lehland, about 9 1/2 inches each, but I really don't like those as much. Not thrilled with the plastic spray heads or how tall they are. The others are still big, but not quite as large.

I am planning to get the Franke Orca SS sink although I might change to the equal doulble silgranite depending on the countertop I finally decide on.

Here are my choices:

NEWPORT BRASS 94P (Sorry, could not find a larger photo of this):

GROHE BRIDGEFORD:

BRIZO FLORIANO:

FRANKE ORCA:

FRANKE ORCA SPECS:

Please let me know your opions of these faucets, and combination of these faucets with this sink.

THANKS AGAIN!

Sue

Comments (7)